We have today been informed by Anglian Water that “there is unlikely to be a significant rise in level before 28th December”. We are now reviewing the situation to decide if we can deliver the Grafham Grand Prix (185 entries last year) to a satisfactory standard. We will make a decision about continuing, modifying or rescheduling the event by the end of Monday 15th December.





